Every business performs some basic mandatory Human Resource tasks such as managing new hire paperwork (Federal and State compliance), W-4 and I-9 forms, creating an employee personnel file as well as any pre-hire screening required (drug test or MVR). These tasks are often handled easily by the business owner, or administrative personnel, though taking valuable time away from their core product or service responsibilities. At some point, a business may be faced with more complex Human Resource issues.
When employee issues escalate beyond the comfort of onsite personnel, the business is unable to appropriately handle the situations due to a lack of experience and legal understanding. In most cases, the business either ignores the issue or acts inappropriately not knowing what the best course of action should be. Businesses need a trusted and reliable support team to help reduce the risk associated to avoid what may become a formal complaint with potential for costly mediation or litigation.
Partners PEO provides the administrative relief for the daily human Resource tasks as well as the expertise for those issues which require specific legal action. We provide the following Human Resource support:
- New Hire Paperwork (develop or update), W-4 and I-9 review
- Employee Personnel File Management
- General Employee Relations Practices (Federal & State Specific)
- Online Training Modules
- Employee Disciplinary and Separation Process
- Unemployment Claims Management
- Employee Handbook Review and/or Policy Development
- Human Resource Consulting Services
We also provide consultation including but not limited to the following areas:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Title VII Civil Rights Act
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- American with Disabilities Act (ADA)